Griottines are wild Morello cherries coated in Kirsch liqueur. They are from Fougerolles (Haute-Saône) in Franche-Comté, in eastern France. The griottinesy are packaged in a pleasingly squat jar and offer a nicely sour alternative to other garnishes and drink additions.
- TANTALIZINGLY TASTY: Treat yourself to divine deliciousness with Griottines Cherries Coated in Kirsch Liqueur. These fleshy morello cherries are steeped in classic Kirsch to create a complex flavour you’ll love to savour. Therefore, go ahead, experience scrumptiousness like no other.
- PERFECT COCKTAIL GARNISH: Substitute fresh cherries for this fruit in liqueur and discover cocktail ingredients guests will relish or experiment with the fruit liqueur for memorable results. Above all, you can also blend the cocktail cherries to create delicious smoothies.
- DELICIOUS DESSERTS: This fruit in alcohol gives you access to a world of mouthwatering versatility. Similarly, use the cherries in savoury recipes, as a cake topping or ice cream topping, or bake them in muffins and cakes for palate-pampering pastries.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Crown any occasion with these delicious morello cherries in Kirsch. In addition they make a great Valentine’s gift for women, and an amazing present for any birthday, anniversary, housewarming, or Christmas. They’ll love the striking translucent packaging.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Buy with confidence. Reach out to us in case of any issues and we’ll do all we can to make it right. In conclusion, buy now for a jar of 100% genuine Griottines Cherries macerated in Kirsch
Pop in and pick up a pot as a special gilft or personal treat.